Geoffrey Young wrote:
hi all

in preparation for the upcoming 1.05 release, I'm going to create a RELEASE document in the Apache-Test directory. I've attached a preliminary version here, which is essentially copied from the one for mod_perl (with a few adjustments).

if I'm missing anything or something isn't right, please speak up. if it's mostly right but easier to tweak via CVS, just let me know and I'll commit it.

+1 with one comment below

Instructions for Apache-Test Release Manager
[...]

4. Release the package and update links (e.g. mod_perl-1.99_11.tar.gz)

  a. upload to www.apache.org:/www/perl.apache.org/dist/

b. remove releases older by 2 subversions (keep the last one)

we don't release Apache-Test on apache.org, but only CPAN. So you can drop 4.

The rest looks good.