André Malo wrote:
> * Geoffrey Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>modules/include.t         9  2304    ??   ??       %  ??
>

> what does this null information mean?

pretty much that the script died before it could complete.  for 2.1, for
instance, it's a result of this warning

Use of bare << to mean <<"" is deprecated at modules/include.t line 120.

which is probably new to 5.8.2.

so, this is not a big deal, and it's not just mod_include that has warning
troubles.  so, I'll tidy up the perl and that will help a few things along.

>>2.1)
>>Failed Test       Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
>>---- modules/include.t    9  2304    ??   ??       %  ??
>

> 2.1 runs fine for me. 2.0 has some known flaws which are fixed with my rewrite
> (waiting for backport).

we can capture the 2.0/2.1 differences with have_min_apache_version() or
similar logic, so no worries there either.

basically, this kind of tidying was what I had in mind - I really doubt that
there will be much in the logic of the tests that will need to change, if
anything.

sound ok?

--Geoff