> Just starting to review this module but have a quick question about the
> layout. Why is the perl module in t/My/Bug.pm and not in lib/My/Bug.pm?
> In most projects, the modules to be tested are in lib/, no?

the module was made specifically for mod_perl bug reporting - mod_perl adds
ServerRoot (t/ in this case) to @INC, which is why My::Bug is found.

but you're right, for normal module integration you would want it in lib/.
so, just slide it on over to lib/My/Bug.pm (and remove the old one) and
everything would work just as it did before (tested :)

> Also, when running `perl Makefile.PL`, I get an error that Apache2 is
> not in my @INC. I cannot install this module directly via CPAN and don't
> see a need for it in an Apache 1.x environment so have removed it from
> the Makefile.PL.

sorry about that - the mp1 package was a copy of the mp2 package and I
forgot to remove it.  you can just take it out, but I've updated the package
online as well.

--Geoff