On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 04:53:48PM -0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
> We would like to release Apache::Test 1.08. It includes multiple changes
> and improvements, therefore we need your help to test it and report any
> problems you may have noticed.

I did not see an INSTALL file so did the usual `perl Makefile.PL`. This
command gave the following output:

  Useless use of a constant in void context at lib/Apache/TestRun.pm line
  1196.
  Compilation failed in require at lib/Apache/TestConfig.pm line 36.
  BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at lib/Apache/TestConfig.pm line 36.
  Compilation failed in require at lib/Apache/TestMM.pm line 7.
  BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at lib/Apache/TestMM.pm line 7.
  Compilation failed in require at Makefile.PL line 16.
  BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Makefile.PL line 16.

Platform: Debian Sarge (testing)
Perl: 5.8.2

Thanks,
William