On Sat, Mar 13, 2004 at 11:23:05AM -0500, William McKee wrote:
> Thanks for the pointer Randy. Actually, I tracked it down to
> Apache::TestConfigData.

Well, although the old value of httpd was declared in this package,
deleting the key from the $Apache::TestConfigData::Vars hashref did not
resolve my problem. Turns out that this value was getting saved into
t/conf/apache_test_config.pm. I'm surprised that `make clean` didn't
remove this file.

I then had errors in my httpd.conf file. Turns out that I had to
manually reconfigure the test environment by issuing the following
command:

    `perl t\TEST -config`

This cleaned everything up and fixed my paths. It also suggested running
t/TEST -clean which I did. It seems to me that this would automatically
be run whenever I go through the install process or when I issue make
clean. Indeed it does. Turns out I somehow broke my build environment
which was preventing make clean from completing its process.

MORAL: Be sure your build directory is clean!

Thanks,
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.