On Jun 28, 2004, at 6:14 AM, Geoffrey Young wrote:

that's ok - I have rerolled a new candidate with these changes incorporated
for you to test ;)

if all looks good to you I'll release.

All tests pass for me. I don't know if this was intentional, but the new tests I introduced last week aren't in the current tarball. It might just make sense to put t/redirect.t into MANIFEST after this release, so that there is some more testing of them between now and 1.13. Although they should just work, and where they don't it should identify bugs in the current code anyway...But I leave it up to you guys.

Regards,

David