Geoffrey Young wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

geoff       2004/10/28 07:33:56

 Modified:    perl-framework/Apache-Test Changes
              perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache TestConfig.pm
 Log:
 revert last change to keep things compiling

sorry stas if you would have gotten to this quickly, but I thought it was a
good idea to keep things in cvs compiling and gozer said you would be
offline for a few days due to a crazy landlord or something :)

That's exactly right. you did the right thing. I'm still relying on a anonymous friendly neighbour somewhere on the same block to get my oxygen. One day we will be able to get online in a matter of seconds...