Sander Striker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm finally taking care of the conversion of httpd-* to SVN.
> I'll follow up with instructions on how to pull new workingcopies,
> etc etc.  I'm looking for volunteers to actually write a page
> for developers on where to get SVN and how to check out the
> sources from the SVN repository.

I thought we had discussed httpd-test a while back - something like we
couldn't migrate httpd-test to subversion until modperl-2.0 was also
migrated to subversion, since a mp2 checkout includes part
httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test.

personally, I'd rather use subversion for everything, and I can't recall the
specifics of the issue, but I thought I'd bring it up in case it makes sense
to somebody :)

--Geoff