Geoffrey Young wrote:

Sander Striker wrote:

Hi,

I'm finally taking care of the conversion of httpd-* to SVN.
I'll follow up with instructions on how to pull new workingcopies,
etc etc.  I'm looking for volunteers to actually write a page
for developers on where to get SVN and how to check out the
sources from the SVN repository.

I thought we had discussed httpd-test a while back - something like we
couldn't migrate httpd-test to subversion until modperl-2.0 was also
migrated to subversion, since a mp2 checkout includes part
httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test.

personally, I'd rather use subversion for everything, and I can't recall the
specifics of the issue, but I thought I'd bring it up in case it makes sense
to somebody :)

It's just that someone needs to simultaneously move modperl-2.0 to subversion too. And modperl-docs too, since they are checked out into modperl-2.0 check out. As long as this is all done at once there should be no problem. None of these projects had any branching so it shouldn't be a problem. But I've next to zero experience with subversion, so I'm not volunteering to do that.

Also it's important to keep a frozen version of the cvs, so one could still get cvs diffs for those modified checkouts that we have, for work in progress.

So first modperl-docs needs to be moved, then httpd-test, then modperl-2.0, I believe.