Stas Bekman wrote:
Michael Peters wrote:

Stas Bekman wrote:

Christopher H. Laco wrote:

Stas Bekman wrote:

Sounds good. Though it'll probably need to leave in the modperl2's test suite and not Apache-Test's one. but let's see the code first and then see where it's the best to apply it. You can use the
http://perl.apache.org/~geoff/Apache-Test-skeleton-mp2.tar.gz
to make it easy to write the test.

I guess that's where I'm getting confused. Why would this be in mp2 rather than in A-T, since I'm really trying to confirm a scenerio under A-T. Obviously there's something I'm missing.

It should be in A-T, but since your test requires modperl it'd be better be in modperl, since chances are that A-T won't have modperl available and then it'll be skipped.

So may be your original mod_usertrack idea was better, as it doesn't depend on mod_perl's availability (but at the same time depends on mod_usertrack).

Can't the test be done with mod_cgi and not mod_perl? This should be available more often than mod_usertrack I would think.

Yes, I was thinking the same. Good idea Michael.

And it's enabled in the default shipping httpd.conf too! Great idea. I'll pursue it that method for now.

-=Chris