Stas Bekman wrote:
Christopher H. Laco wrote:

Thanks, Chris, committed with a few small adjustements. You can see the commits here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?view=rev&rev=109277
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?view=rev&rev=109279

Thanks. Glad to contribute. It looks like the only change was naming the cookies.pl to cookies.pl.PL.

That was needed to get the path to #!perl right

What cnvention did I miss so I don't make that mistake again?

The only missing thing was to check that CGI and CGI::Cookie were available in plan().

Duh. Silly me.

I moved htdocs/cgi-bin/ => cgi-bin/ and did a few
minor syntax changes. You can see what was applied at the URLs quoted at the top of this email.

Now looking forward for docs updates.

Thanks again.