Stas Bekman wrote:
No, no, the root of A-T. An example will be more useful:

--- lib/Apache/Test.pm    (revision 109410)
+++ lib/Apache/Test.pm    (working copy)

I can chdir into the root of the project and apply your patch immediately.

Understood. Makes sense.

Agreed, but dups are evil from the maintenance point of view. I'd rather have everything in one place and have the other document link to the first one. Unfortunately A-T pods are nowhere on perl.apache.org.

Were you looking for something more extensive?

No, no, it's perfectly fine. The next person looking for the same solution will most likely easily find it.

On that note, what else can I work on? Apparently I'm a glutton for punishment.

-=Chris