Geoffrey Young wrote:
Also Geoff please don't forget to update the documentation. Both inside
the module and at perl.apache.org docs. Thanks.

I couldn't find any mentions of the location of the repository outside of
README-SVN.  do you know of others?

if you don't find any with grep, then there are none. So we should add one then :)

additionally, we should probably update httpd.apache.org/test and create a
home for Apache-Test under perl.apache.org.

I see that you added test/ but it's probably not the most intuitive naming. I think perl.apache.org/Apache-Test/ is more sensible.

And maybe moving testing.pod there would be great too. s/testing.pod/tutorial.pod/?

And of course links to it need to be adjusted too, to reflect the new location. (and Apache/README and other docs, like .pm files)