Dirksen wrote:
> Thanks Geoffrey. I tried the 2nd tips, and it works!
>
> One more question, how to simulate cookie setting in the testing cases?

of course :)

but there are short and long explanations, depending on what feature of
Apache-Test you're using.

here's the shortest explantion: look at 02logout.t.  in that file you'll see
a complete request/response cycle that uses cookies.  in the first test
sends a user/pass combination and receives a cookie from the server.  that
cookie is captured and then used in the next test to simulate a proper
session cookie.

there are two more explanations I could give you - long and really long -
depending on how you're using the framework.  if the above information
doesn't suit what you want to do I'll get into those :)

as you're getting used to the framework, really do feel free to keep coming
here with questions.  I'll help you along the best I can.

--Geoff