Hi e-letter, *,

e-letter schrieb:
> On 13/06/2011, Christian Lohmaier <lohmaier+ooofut...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 10:28 AM, e-letter <inp...@gmail.com> wrote:

[.. XX iterations ..]

>>> Noone at LO
>>> has indicated the type of mailing list manager used

>> mlmmj - but this has been written already in numerous places, and
>> you could just have asked for it.

> For example, claws-mail uses 'mailman', this indicates that different
> mailing list management software will operate differently.

So if You prefer the mailinglist software over the mailinglist content
just choose Your mailinglist subscriptions following this criterion.

All I notice is that You are busy with words but not busy with
cooperation while achiving solution of *YOUR* problem.

You provide desired information only after long discussions why you
don't owe that and instead of acting you once more discuss.

I spent now about 6 - 8 hours on solving *YOUR* problem barely receiving
cooperation - lessons instead - so you are on Your own now.

Good luck
Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich