On 19.04.2013 20:12, moshe nahmias wrote:
I have VT and VT-d on my bios, I enabled VT both and it doesn't help.
When I try to use the command eric gave (thanks for that) I have the
same problems with VT and VT-d enabled or disabled.
When I enabled VT-d I had an error from abrt that said that most likely
my bios weren't configured right so now only VT is enabled.

Please post the model name and flags of your processor:
cat /proc/cpuinfo |grep -E "flags|model name"

That will make it much easier to determine what your CPU can do.

Regards,
  Dennis