Thanks to Kamil, Adam, Eric, stephen, Dennis and anyone else that thought
on how to help me. Problem solved after I enabled vt-d and UEFI.
My guess is that when not working with UEFI the OS didn't recognize the
possibility of working with virtualization for some reason. I will check
that on my next reboot if I will remember to.

Now the system is installed, but I can't get to the display manager, I
installed the mate desktop. Is this a known issue or should I submit a bug
report? What info is needed?