On 06/10/2013 11:56 AM, Felix Miata wrote:

Yet another Fedora way to alienate users. While "dual" booting is indeed a thing of the '80's, multibooting isn't going away just because virtualization exists. Virtually all my 30+ usable systems are multiboot, regardless whether their hardware supports virtualization. Most of them don't.

And in what are you using those 30+ usable system and why aren't you running Fedora only on them?

Virtualization is emulation, faking. Some testing requires using real hardware. Some environments require using real hardware. Some users require real hardware.

Even if I personally embraced the concept of virtualization as a replacement for multiboot, I wouldn't want to use a host OS with a mere 18 month support life.

Then perhaps Fedora is not the distribution for you to use since it has such an short life cycle ( 13 months ) + we are just talking about removing this from the release critera not stop "supporting" this.

JBG