On Wed, 2015-03-11 at 11:03 -0700, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX wrote:

> These point to Alpha RC3 files.

Once again: stale caches. Refresh the page.

We've never once (IIRC) sent out an announce before creating the
pages. Before relval, sometimes we'd forget to update the Current
redirects, but relval does it automatically. It's very, very unlikely
that one of these mails will ever go out again with the Current pages
*actually* pointing to the wrong place. 99% of the time, it is going
to be the cache issue.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey