On 03/11/2015 11:22 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Wed, 2015-03-11 at 11:03 -0700, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX wrote:
These point to Alpha RC3 files.
Once again: stale caches. Refresh the page.

We've never once (IIRC) sent out an announce before creating the
pages. Before relval, sometimes we'd forget to update the Current
redirects, but relval does it automatically. It's very, very unlikely
that one of these mails will ever go out again with the Current pages
*actually* pointing to the wrong place. 99% of the time, it is going
to be the cache issue.
Just now I refreshed several times.  Still points to alpha.

Perhaps a pointer to the real files would be more useful.

--
     Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   c...@omen.com   www.omen.com