On Thu, 2015-06-11 at 11:45 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 13:38:31 -0400
> Stephen Gallagher <sgall...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > It really *can't* be included in the same source RPM, because
> > remixes
> > wouldn't be able to ship the source, then.
> >
> > However, there's something to be said for including them together
> > in
> > the same upstream project and generating separate tarballs from the
> > same source.
>
> And/or perhaps conditionalize the spec file so the same one largely
> works for both packages?

Well, probably has to be a template spec that we generate a different
copy for each package, otherwise we'd still be distributing potentially
trademarked content in the spec file.

But yeah, I'm sure we can design it so that most edits could be made in
a single place. Does someone want to file a
ticket?