> So far as tracking the openQA i386 results goes I think the openQA web
> UI and the compose check emails ought to be enough. I might improve
> check-compose a bit to report separate pass/fail counts by arch, so
> it's clearer when i386 is totally busted.

If anyone was reading the compose reports closely this morning maybe
you noticed - I went ahead and did this. Pass and fail counts in the
compose check reports are now split by arch. So that should be an easy
way to spot when i386 is busted. Of course right now EVERYTHING is
busted, but when we get a working anaconda again x86_64 should go a lot
greener...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey