Hi Samuel,
thank You for helping!
Kind regards Joerg

-----Ursprüngliche Mitteilung-----
Von: Samuel Sieb <sam...@sieb.net>
An: For testing and quality assurance of Fedora releases
<test@lists.fedoraproject.org>
Verschickt: Do, 10 Nov 2016 8:27 pm
Betreff: Re: It's F24, but possibly concerns more Fxx, Kernel dnf update ->
grub>

On 11/10/2016 10:27 AM, Joerg Lechner wrote:> Hi,> did a new install, I am not
so good in repairing broken systems, the> reason for this damage, I don't know,
is it possible, that bad clicking> in emails and websites can cause to stop the
next booting at "grub>" and> not displaying the Grub menue? Did anyone see
things like that, which> are not caused by a hidden software error, or by a bad
combination of apps?The only thing I can think of is that something went wrong
during the kernel install and the grub config didn't get updated
test-le...@lists.fedoraproject.org