Hi,
thank You Matthiew, I will investigate and give more details.
Kind regards

-----Ursprüngliche Mitteilung-----
Von: Matthew Miller <mat...@fedoraproject.org>
An: For testing and quality assurance of Fedora releases
<test@lists.fedoraproject.org>
Verschickt: Mi, 1. Mrz 2017 14:45
Betreff: Re: F25 much more worse then F24, I hope F26 will be better

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 06:19:18AM -0500, Joerg Lechner wrote:> - last dnf
update took far too much time> - shutdown process not tolerable, takes too much
time.> - usb connection erroneous. i.e. after copying to flash medium or>
external disk connected by an usb adapter in most trials, when I try> to eject
the usb connected medium, there - after a copying process is> finished a long
time ago - comes the message "usb medium in use",> this for ever. Also after
shutdown of F25 in some cases I had to> repair the usb connected medium with a
new partition table. Things> like that are not nice.These things seem unlikely
to actually be very version dependent andprobably are more to do with the
specific configuration. The first twocomplaints are not actionable — the dnf
problem might just be yournetwork, and without any detail, we don't know what
is holding up yoursystem's shutdown.The third is likely a kernel issue, and may
be something you can tune.Are you *sure* you don't have anything from the
externel disk in use?The /sbin/lsof command can tell you.Have you tried typing
"sync" at the command line before attempting toeject the disk?-- Matthew
Miller<mat...@fedoraproject.org>Fedora Project
test-le...@lists.fedoraproject.org