Lukas Ruzicka <lruzi...@redhat.com> igorleak hau idatzi zuen (2019 mai. 14,
ar. 12:55):

> Yeah, you can be right, Julen, however the process, as we are having now,
> would allow discarding Blocker Bugs possibly anytime, even if 3 or 4 people
> would be present on a meeting. And I don't think it is correct to let 4
> people decide.
> In case of a qorum (and I am not saying it has to be 10 people), the few
> people in the IRC meeting could always summon for more people to join, as
> we always do when we need to talk to particular people. They usually
> respond.

We can discuss about regular quorum rules of course, but here we were
talking about the last minute bug thing, are we talking about an special
rule for waiving or about changing the qorum rules for blocker-reviewing?
If the latter, we should discuss it on an independent thread, and sometimes
we do need small quorums. Many bz voted proposals are accepted/rejected
with just 3-4 +1s ans it helps a lot to polish the candidate to be able to
do that with some after last meeting bugs that need to be classified so
they can be pushed to the compose.

> But to show some numbers, I have gone through the meetings minutes of F30
> release and I realized that on average, there were more than 10 people
> actively present on each meeting, the average Go/no Go presence is *17*.
> See table.
>
> = Meeting presence
>
> == Go/No-go Meetings
>
> |===
> | Milestone | Date | Presence
> | Beta | 3/21/19 | 14
> | Beta | 3/28/19 | 16
> | Final | 4/25/19 | 24
> | Final | 4/26/19 | 14
> | Average |       | 17
> |===
>
> == Blocker Review Meetings
>
> |===
> | Date | Presence
> | 2/11/19 |  6
> | 3/04/19 | 11
> | 3/11/19 | 14
> | 3/18/19 |  9
> | 3/25/19 | 13
> | 4/1/19  | 10
> | 4/8/19  | 15
> | 4/15/19 | 14
> | 4/22/19 | 13
> | Average | 11

Nice job, thanks!!

But about the latest waiving thing, the ksieve bug that we found during the
4/25/29 go/no-go meeting was accepted with a +4/-1 result. That's 80% of
votes, but just 16,67% of the total audience from your matrix.

Anyhow I'm fine with that, even if we had waived it. We had to make a
agreement, and a vast majority of the participants agreed on the same way,
I'm fine with that.