On 29/1/2021 8:40 am, Lukas Ruzicka wrote
I have found a page that records audio and plays it back and I believe that we could use it for testing, check it:

https://online-voice-recorder.com/ <https://online-voice-recorder.com/>

They privacy policies[1] also look good.

"No registration is necessary for the use of our Services. We do not collect any personally identifiable information, your IP address, or any other Information which either alone or in connection with other data can be used to identify you"

+1 from me

1. https://online-voice-recorder.com/legal
--
Email: Robbi Nespu <robbinespu AT SPAMFREE fedoraproject DOT org>
PGP fingerprint : D311 B5FF EEE6 0BE8 9C91 FA9E 0C81 FA30 3B3A 80BA