Hello,

I have a problem with including bitmap graphics converted with epstopdf:
it just does not appear in resulting PDF document. Although I know that
new versions of pdflatex process these graphics correctly. I sent a
question to the TeX newsgroup, and they confirmed that the source of the
problem is old pdflatex. So, I would like to ask you: do not you have
plans to update PDF part of teTeX soon? Your answer is important for
me: if it is negative, I must do it myself soon.

Thank you,
Alex

Alexey Koptsevich wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have just updated my teTeX to the last version, downloaded on June 27.
> Everything remains exactly the same. Although I know that my .eps files
> are processed correctly on another host under Linux (I use FreeBSD).
> Any idea?
>
> Please copy your answer to me, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You have to update your pdftex and related files !
pdftex package in tetex normally is OUT-OF-DATE IMHO :-)
--
Nguyên-Ðai Quý