Hello,

I have just installed/compiled tetex3 and I'm sure that I have removed all traces of the previous tex version (was some tetex 2.x).

Now basically everything is running fine, but now matter what output mode I choose with texconfig (as user) or texconfig-sys (as root) I always get 600dpi output. When I watch a dvi and xdvi automagically generates the bitmaps it will always use the "ljfour" configuration (with 600dpi). The next two lines show a (condensed) output from such a process:

mktexpk: Running mf-nowin -progname=mf \mode:=ljfour; mag:=1+0/600; nonstopmode; input cmex10
mktexpk: /var/tmp/texfonts/pk/ljfour/public/cm/cmex10.600pk: successfully generated.

As said I have tried several different printer configuration with texconfig but mktexpk will always place the bitmaps in /var/tmp/texfonts/pk/ljfour with 600dpi.

So, how can I configure TeX? Do you need more informations?

--
---> doj / cubic
----> http://cubic.org/~doj