Hi !

I recently installed teTeX 3.0 on a FreeBSD computer (completly wiping the
fine, a strange bug occurs while using babel & amsart.

For example when rendering (with pdflatex) this short document :

\documentclass[frenchb]{amsart}
\usepackage{babel}
\begin{document}
\title{Tata}
\maketitle
Hello.
\newpage
World.
\end{document}

The word "french" is prepended to the title at the top of the second page so
it read "frenchTata" instead of "Tata". The same problem happens with other
langage (german for example).
The problem did not occur in any previous version of teTeX.

It may come from my specific configuration, so I did my best to ensure I used
a vanilla teTeX 3.0 installation. I tried to locate the problem, but did not
succeed (I'm no tex expert).

I would be very interessted in suggestions on possible ways to solve this
problem.

Thank you very much in advance,

Regards,

js