Hi,

thank you all (Wilfred, Mats, Harald, and Eythan) for help and/or providing me with the PDF file. Your PDF printed produced the same result as mine.

The problem occured while printing from Acrobat Reader/Linux ver 5.0.9
on these printers:

* HP LaserJet 2200dtn
* HP LaserJet 4100N

The problem is resolved when Windows Acrobat ver 6.0.2 is used for printing.

Additionally, when the PDF file is converted to PS and back to PDF
using pdf2ps and ps2pdf (both based on gs), it prints all right
even from Acrobat Reader/Linux ver 5.0.9. This is not very elegant work-around though.

As I mentioned previously, the problem also does not appear when using previous version of tetex (hmmm... a specs would be nice. Well, the
one bundled with RedHat 9.0 or FedoraCore 2 :-).

Thanks!

Ondrej