Thomas Esser wrote:
As I am used to, I ran texconfig to set up my system. In addition to

texconfig now works on a per-user basis, use texconfig-sys to change
system-wide defaults for all users.

Thomas

I am having a different problem regarding custom hyphenation files. In my case, texconfig and texconfig-sys show that the hyphenation files used by etex and latex are the ones in my home texmf tree, which I have appropriately customized. kpsewhich agrees with this:

[tillina:~] artemio% kpsewhich language.def
/Users/artemio/Library/texmf/tex/plain/config/language.def
[tillina:~] artemio% kpsewhich language.dat
/Users/artemio/Library/texmf/tex/generic/config/language.dat
[tillina:~] artemio%

However, when I rebuild formats (both via texconfig or texconfig-sys), these hyphenation files are NOT used. Could anybody please tell me how to make teTeX recognize my customized hyphenation files?

Cheers,

Artemio Gonzalez
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
begin:vcard