  > Quoting Reinhard Kotucha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
  >> It's a pity that some documentation provide workarounds for
  >> problems which don't exist.

  > Anyone who gets tripped up by bad docs should try to get them
  > clarified/corrected so the problems don't accumulate, especially
  > if they are somewhere google will find them.

Sure.  I did not have time to do that, but I'll look into lshort soon
when we have to add vntex documentation to the Vietnamese version.

Reinhard

Reinhard Kotucha                                      Phone: +49-511-4592165
Marschnerstr. 25
D-30167 Hannover                              mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]