Title: DVISP porting problem

Hi list,

I am trying to port the latest DVIPS (5.95a) to VMS. I extracted the sources from the teTeX distribution, but my compiler (DEC C 6.5) complaines about undeclared identifiers:

   if (O_BINARY && !isatty(fileno(in)))
.......^
%CC-E-UNDECLARED, In this statement, "O_BINARY" is not declared.

In comp.lang.c I have seen  O_BINARY, O_RDONLY, O_WRONLY, O_TRUNC, O_CREAT, which seem to be PC (Borland?) specific. A similar problem might arise with the function _setmode(..) which I can not find on my system. So can anybody tell me the definition of these identifiers and the setmode routine?

Ralf

T-Systems Enterprise Services GmbH
Ralf Gärtner (OpenVMS & Tru64)