  > Everything worked fine, but i donĀ“t have enough disk space.

You can try TeXLive:

    http://tug.org/texlive

This is much bigger than teTeX but it provides a package management
system.  If you omit everything you don't need (Mongolian, Vietnamese,
Chinese, Arabic...), I think that you get a reasonably small TeX system.

TeXLive is based on teTeX, hence you will not miss anything.

Since disk space is a problem, I fear that you have to install it on
another machine first and then copy the directory tree to the target
machine.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Reinhard Kotucha                                      Phone: +49-511-4592165
Marschnerstr. 25
D-30167 Hannover                              mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]