>On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Adam Stein wrote:
>> Maybe you have to start gv in landscape mode:
>>
>>       gv -landscape file.ps
>>
>> or change the orientation within the program (there is a menu somewhere that
>> lets you change between the 4 orientations -- portrait, landscape, seascape, and
>> I forgot the name of the 4th one which is probably portrait upside-down).
>
>No, it starts up ind landscape mode all right.  What I mean is the Window
>crops the right part of the page and displays only white there.  Fiddling
>around with orientations doesn't help.  (Well, it does: if I force it to
>display in portrait mode and turn the monitor 90 degrees it displays
>everything fine. :-)
>
>  -rbk.
>--
>Richard Kreckel
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
><http://wwwthep.physik.uni-mainz.de/~kreckel/>

If you have not found a solution for your problem yet, the following
"solution" may be interesting for you:

        psresize -PA4 -pA4 infile.ps outfile.ps

It works just fine with my version of PSUtils - it's Release 1
Patchlevel 17 coming up with SuSE Linux 6.4, for example.

Reinhard Weiss
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>