Hello everybody,

I would like to know where I am going wrong. The attached latex file
has a figure drawn with picture environment commands as enhanced by
the packages color.sty and eepic.sty.

When I preview the output with xdvi the thicklines are rendered as two
parallel lines (hence they obviously cannot have the right starting
and end points! Just to try it out I put one straight line in
\color{blue}. This also came out in black. The man pages describing
color support for xdvi assumes a far greater knowledge of the workings
of X, than what I possess (approxly. nil). Could someone please help.
TIA.
Kalyan

latex figure