Hallo everyone,
yesterday I tried to use xy-pic for first time.Already following
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[all]{xy}
\begin{document}
Hullo,world!
\end{document}
Leads to LaTeX's error message stating in essence that
documentclass(documentstyle) was used twice. After deleting
of statement \usepackage[all]{xy} error message disappears.
So I am pretty confident that problem is to be addressed to xy-pic.
The version used is 3.3 , though documentation distributed xyguide.ps
and xygref.ps applays to version 3.7 . The versions are explicitly stated
in file VERSIONS of package xy-pic.

I would be glad if you could help me. I consider xy-pic as very important
for my day-to-day use of LaTeX. If I have choosen false mailing list
please point me to appropriate one.

Thanks in advance.

Regards