Hello all,

I'd appreciate some help with the repeats and bar numbers in the
attached example file. To wit: I'd like to have the bar numbering
behave as it does in example 1, but the \rightrepeat as it appears in
example 2 (i.e. *not* written a couple of mm to the left of the end of
the staff, which is what seems to happen when I force a
line-break-within-a-bar with \zalaligne).

From looking at Werner's edition of the Bach cello suites, I see that
this is possible. Can someone please show me how to make it happen?

Thanks in advance
Eva

--
"Everyone who has anything at all to do with music should be
happy, because music is the best of mankind's achievements."