On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:10:29 +0100, Andre Van Ryckeghem
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>sorry i was to fast  with an answer
>
>\advance\barno-1\setrightrepeat\alaligne\leftrepeat%
>
>is this what you want?
>
>Andre

Unfortunately, no. That's what I've already got -- it's example two in
the file I sent. ( \advance\barno-1 is one line above the repeat
symbol coding.)

As I said, I need the bar numbering at the start of the next system to
indicate a PARTIAL bar, the way the first example does it.

It's possible to achieve this by using \zalaligne, as I did in example
1. Unfortunately, \zalaligne seems to cause the right repeat to be
written a few millimetres before the end of the line, and I'd prefer
it to be flush with the end of the line.

Werner managed to combine the two features into what I'm looking for;
the only question is how he did it. Does anyone have access to his
sources for the Cello suites?

Eva

--
"Everyone who has anything at all to do with music should be
happy, because music is the best of mankind's achievements."