Hello everyone,

I'm still trying to get MusixTeX back up and running under MiKTeX 2.1
on my new machine... and I can't seem to get TeX to find my personal
macro files.

They are in the local texmf tree exactly where they've always been.
I've tried refreshing the file name database in the MiKTeX Options
dialogue, I've tried refreshing the fndb for just the local texmf tree
(on the "Roots" tab of the Options dialogue), I've tried running
initexmf -u from the command line. No luck.

I've tried moving the local texmf tree to the same partition as the
texmf tree (though past experience suggests that this really shouldn't
be necessary). No luck again. Every time I try to process a MusixTeX
file I get the error message "I can't find file "ejdefs.tex"."
Needless to say, the file *is* physically present in the local texmf
tree.)

Can anyone suggest something else to try?

Eva

Guitar edition of J.S. Bach, Lute Suite BWV 995 has moved to:
http://icking-music-archive.sunsite.dk/scores/bach/bwv995/bwv995cg.pdf
--
"Bach ist der Vater, wir sind die Buben. Wer von uns
was Rechtes kann, hat's von ihm gelernt."