I've got TeX commands right now. I found a wonderfull Book - in French
:-) - named 'La Maitrise de TeX et de TeTeX ; Lachand & Robert' in which
one I found the last pieces of information I needed.
-> \voffset=-20mm
   \vsize=272mm   % I did put a \footline
   \hoffset=-5mm
   \hsize=180mm
I did also check dvips options to A4 size.
-> \special{papersize=210mm,297mm} % in the TeX file

Last problem : printing (Linux users may help me).
A4 sized Postscript documents ,send to Lpr using either Ghostview or
Emacs, ar printed 2cm too high (nearly 1 inch).
It may come from options of my printer (/etc/printcap?) - I've got the
correct filter for my Epson Stylus Color 580 printer -, or Lpr options
(which I don't know at all, even after reading the man page).

JC