Thomas.Hafner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> let me try to say in English what I've already asked in Usenet
> de.comp.text.tex, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, but there doesen't
> seem to be any music folks.
>
> I'm using m-tx 0.52-2 for two staves, two voices per stave (is "stave"
> a bundle of five lines with a clef at the left side?). I'm not
> familiar with MusiXTeX and it's quite comfortable for me to use m-tx.
> But if the two voices of the same stave come very close together
> (prime or second interval), the corresponding notes do overlap. I
> think they should be shifted. How can I do it using m-tx?
>
> Here's an example:
>
> | g8  g  b4  e-    |
> | f8  f  f4  e     |

use the suffix token 'r' which causes the note to be displaced to the
right - as described in the M-Tx manual. You should also carefully study
the PMX documentation.

| g8  g  b4  e-    |
| f8r  fr  f4  e     |

Bye
--
Christian Mondrup, Computer Programmer
Scandiatransplant, Skejby Hospital, University Hospital of Aarhus