Hi Stanislav,

From: Stanislav Kneifl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [TeX-music] Postscript slurs, New PMX Beta (Version 2.358) -headspace
error!
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 10:11:33 +0200

> And long slur (and generally any line at low angle) will be jagged on
> priners with less than 600 dpi resolution, regardless of its bitmapped
> or vector nature. This is a fact.

Yes, this is very annoyning, sometimes they are broken not only on the
screen but also on the print.

I was just surprised that a postscript _program_ which draws bezier curves would result
in that stepwise look both on the screen and on the print.

Thank you once again for these macros anyway.

Another question: why isn't it possible to make it work with Yap (or
xdvi). I see that Yap desperately tries to interpret psslur.pro but
fails somewhere. We all know that Yap and xdvi can display ps pictures, why
it's not possible for the slurs?

Alexander