Hi Alexander,

I think the problem is at your side. The slurs are drawn as a Bezier
curves and there is no (easy) way nor reason to implement antialiasing
in a PS code. The only way you can influence the smoothness is the
flatness parameter determining the maximum allowed difference between
the bezier curve and its actually drawn approximation - line polygon.
You can make some experiment - look for line

/drawseg { 0 0 moveto

in the psslurs.pro and replace it with

/drawseg { currentflat 2 div setflat 0 0 moveto

and see what happens for differrent values of 2 :-)

A screenshot of your problem could tell more, but I suppose it is only a
matter of screen output.

Regards,

Stanislav.