Dear all.

A few days ago Don announced the availability in the software section of
Hiroaki Morimoto's postscript slur extentions to MusiXTeX. This means
that musixtex-ers along with Stanslav's postscript slurs now have the
choice between two excellent alternatives to the 'native' MusiXTeX slurs
and ties.

I've taken this opportunity to upload revised typesettings of my own
songs to Danish language lyrics by Jeppe Aakjær with ordinary slurs and
ties replaced with Hiroaki Morimoto's encapsulated postscript versions
and with curvature adjustments according to my personal taste.

As you'll notice from the accompanying M-Tx sources working with the new
facility is straight forward: just use ordinary M-Tx/PMX slur- and tie
syntax. I encourage all of you to try it: read the installation- and
usage instruction as pointed to from the entry 'Postscript Slur Package
M' of the software section - it is not that complicated.

Best regards
--
Christian Mondrup, Computer Programmer
Scandiatransplant, Skejby Hospital, University Hospital of Aarhus