I want bar and meterchanges in random staffs.

The \Showbarrule (with \changecontext)  repeats the meterchange on every staff, which
i don't want.

In this example there is a meterchange on a single bar at synchronised barlines and
also one within
a bar. I made this by trial and error, using TeX commands, but i am sure there is a
better way to do
this.

I will be grateful for any hint on this.

Andre
 ================
---
\def\meq{\smalltype\tinynotesize\metronequiv{\lqu}{\qu}}
\def\mbar{\vrule height 4\Interligne depth 0pt width 0.3pt}
---
    4 4  9  4   9   9  0 5
    1  1   16  0
bttt
./
\\sepbarrules\
rp /
e8 f g a b c b2 a4 g8 s f g a g4 s /
r2 r4 r2 r4 r2 e4+ Df+16 /
rp /
%
\hsk\ r2 r4 r2 r4 \hsk\ r2 r4 /
\hsk\llap{\loffset{0.5}{\meterfrac{3}{2}}}\
r4 D"\meq"+14-4 f e d e f
\hsk\llap{\mbar\meterfrac{3}{4}}\
r D"\meq"+14-3 r8 b b a /
\hsk\ b8 c d e f g f2 e4 \hsk\ d8 s c d e d4 s /
\hsk\ r2 r4 r2 r4 \hsk\ r2 b4+ Df+16 /