Evita wrote:

> Could anyone else who's running Windows please have a look at the
> attached file and see whether it works on their system?

TeX hiccups on the macro \check@staff in macro \myToctfin. \check@staff
presumably should be defined in musixtex.tex, but it isn't. I did not
find it anywhere in my musixtex directory, which is of version T.108. So
I suppose the (internal) macro has been dropped somewhere in the past.

> Olivier has suggested that the line breaks might be at fault; he's on
> a Mac, I'm on Windows. I've tried to save the .tex file with other
> line breaking symbols, but this hasn't fixed the problem.

TeX has no problems with different line endings. It happily accepts CR
(Mac), LF (Unix) or CRLF (Windows). Supporting programs may have
problems, but that's not the case here.

Greetz,
Arjen

--
Arjen Bax | CMG Noord-Nederland B.V. | Postbus 70237 | 9704 AE Groningen
| Eemsgolaan 1 | 9727 DW Groningen | The Netherlands | ICQ # 171090809 |