Dear all.

I'd like to have access to some theoretical, 'authoritative' litterature on music engraving from which to be inspired in my music typesetting efforts. Some Google-sniffing-around lead me to quite a few references to the address http://www.cc.colorado.edu/Dept/MU/Musicpress/, 'The Big Site of Music Notation and Engraving', probably *the* site on that subject. However, during several days this web site has been unavailable - at least to me.

Could someone in this honoured, learned community recommend some suitable titles?

Bye
--
Christian Mondrup, Computer Programmer
Scandiatransplant, Skejby Hospital, University Hospital of Aarhus