Hello Cataldi,

Thank you for your report; it's the first about pdfTeX.

> I've tested the new version of musixpss. All is OK in general and dvips
> mode, but in pdftex exclusive mode I have an error in the pdf file: near
> the end of any slur there is the writing %%EOF.
>
> Where did I go Wrong? In the installation?

What is your version (or date) of these?

  - pdfTeX        : 1.10a-devel
  - supp-pdf.tex  : 2001.07.27
  - supp-mis.tex  : 1997.01.04

Older versions than these are probably not good for this use.

If they are enough new, perhaps it may be beyond my skill,
since I am a beginner of pdfTeX and I do not use ConTeXt.

Anyway I will try to fix.  Please send me information about your system.

Best regards,

----
Hiroaki MORIMOTO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>