Christof Biebricher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote
> Don Simons wrote:
>
> > I use T111, and I haven't noticed any problem with bar number positions.
> >
> I have problems; it seems that \raisebarno is 0. However, in MusiXTeX T111
> it remains to be set to 4\internote.
> pmx.tex contains the definition of the macro \bnrs. However, it is
> nowhere called. What does it do?

\bnrs ("bar number raise and shift") makes it possible to easily tweak the
position of the barnumber box using it as inline TeX. The two arguments are
the vertical and horizontal shift in \internotes from the PMX default
positions. It only acts once, and then resets the position to what it was
before.

It is also invoked automagically by PMX in certain cases where PMX thinks
there would be a collision between with a linebreak slur.

I'm still puzzled by this apparent problem with T111, which I cannot
reproduce, using T111 straight from the archive.

--Don